Please subscribe below to join our mailing list and be notified when the Go Bum Kickstarter campaign goes live.
Hi, welcome to Go Bum!
It’s the cheeky version of Go Fish where you match bums instead of fish or animals.
- There are 25 family friendly but super cheeky bums to match
- It’s quick to learn and easy to play
- A great kids present
- Laugh out loud fun for girls & boys, parents and grandparents
We have created optional rules that give certain cards different points or make a person do something funny when they get a match. For example:
- take another turn when you get the Double Bum match
- make a fart sound (with your mouth!) when you get the Tooty Bum match
- get 2 points at the end of the game with the Golden Bum match
- say “Yarr, I have a pirate bum” in a pirate voice when you get the Pirate Bum match
Go Bum was made by father and son duo Evan (mid 30’s-ish) and Levi (7) Turner as a creative project.
Our family had a great time playing Go Bum and then our family and friends started asking for copies!
We wanted more people to enjoy the game so Levi sold copies of Go Bum at the Little Village Markets. The proceeds were donated to Koala conservation and the Gordon Community Centre.
Go Bum had such a strong positive response that we hired an illustrator (Dewy Venerius) who took our drawings and made the super cute awesome versions of our drawings you see above.
Now you know about Go Bum and our story, please subscribe below to join our mailing list.